MR. ALADE, SIMON OLAGBEMIGA
Mr. ALADE SIMON OLAGBEMIGA joined the services of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) on the 27th of April, 1995 and confirmed as a Senior Test Development Officer on the 27th of April 1997. His highest academic qualification is Master Degree in Educational Research, Measurement and Evaluation, March 1993 University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
Alade S.O has served meritoriously as officer, Assistant Director and Deputy Director in many of the Departments of the Board.
- Examination (Test) Development Department, April 1995 – November 2006;
- Research, Quality Assurance Department, November 2006 – March 2011;
- Examinations Administration Department, March 2011 – August 2011; September, 2014 – March 2015
- Registrar’s Office, South West Zonal Office (Zonal Coordinator) August, 2011 – August 2014;
- Examinations Administration Department, September, 2014 – March 2015;
- ICT Department as Deputy Director, March 2015 – April 9th 2015;
- Reforms Coordination and Service Improvement (RCSI) Department as Deputy Director RCSI, April 2015 – 8th June 2017;
- ICT Department (Ag. HOD), 9th June 2017 to date.
Since his assumption of duty as an officer in NABTEB, Mr. Alade has been among the few who is totally committed to the overall success of the Board. He is very hardworking, humble, time conscious, resourceful, reliable, dependable and God-fearing. He is open to suggestions and utilizes delegated authority judiciously whenever the opportunity is given. He gets along with other staff and very sound in interpersonal relationship. On the whole, he has low tolerance for staff who do not take their duties seriously. No wonder, the entire staff of ICT Department was given commendation letter by the NABTEB Management after the prompt and error-free processing of 2018 May/June NBC/NTC Examinations results.
Since his assumption of duty as the Ag.Head, ICT Department his watchword to the staff has
been punctuality and integrity. He is married with children.