REGISTRATION FOR THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2018 CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS OF THE NATIONAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD (NABTEB) FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES
The registration for the November/December 2018 examinations which is currently on-going will lead to the award of the following:
- National Business Certificate (NBC)
- National Technical Certificate (NTC)
- Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC)
- Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC).
Registration PINS for the examinations are available for purchase at:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City
- NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja and Area Office in Lagos
- NABTEB State Offices nationwide.
The examinations consist of examinable General Education Subjects and Trades at both Ordinary and Advanced Levels.
PERIOD OF REGISTRATION: The biometric and online registration which commenced on Monday, 2nd July, 2018 is expected to end on Sunday, 14th October, 2018, while the examination is scheduled to hold from Monday, 5th November to Friday, 7th December, 2018.
HOW TO REGISTER: To register, candidates are advised to visit registration.nabtebnigeria.org to log in with the PIN.
NABTEB CERTIFICATES FOR MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES: NABTEB Ordinary Level and Advanced Level Certificates offer multiple advantages to candidates:
- Candidates who pass all the required Trade subjects, Trade-related and General Education Subjects qualify as Certified Craftsmen or Master Craftsmen. NABTEB qualified Craftsmen and Master Craftsmen with NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC have opportunity to be employed, self-employed and employers of labour. They are also qualified to fill the existing skills gap needed for Nigeria’s technological advancement.
- With General Education subjects integrated in the NABTEB examination structure, candidates with enough Credits are qualified for admission to institutions of higher learning within and outside Nigeria.
CALL TO CANDIDATES: Potential candidates who have not registered should utilize this golden opportunity and go and register without further delay.
FINAL NOTE: NABTEB certificates guarantee academic advancement and career progression.
Professor (Mrs.) Ifeoma M. Isiugo-Abanihe
National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)